* Family Night has been delayed! Stay tuned for more details!
Join us every Thursday night at 6:00pm in the Parish Hall for an evening with something for every age group including dinner, games, studies, and activities!
Dinner is at 6:00 (provided by the church with the suggested contribution of $4.00 for individuals or $7.00 for families) and runs until 6:40. All we ask is that some would bring a side or a salad to share! From 6:40-6:55, we conclude with a brief time of prayer and begin cleaning up. Then around 7:00, there are classes available for all ages! These classes include:
- Crafts and Discipleship (Kindergarten-2nd Grade) – Games are in Parish Hall, class meets in the downstairs of the Church Building
- Tools and Discipleship (3rd-5th Grade) – Meets in the basement of the Parish Hall
- Junior High Youth Fellowship (6th-8th Grade) – Meets in the Old Library
- Senior High Girl’s Discipleship Group (9th-12th Grade) – Meets in Living Room of Parsonage
- Women’s Bible Study (Post High School) – Meets at 6 Gurdons Lane
- Adult Bible Study (Post High School) – Meets in the Pillar Room
We hope you can join us for this great time of food, fellowship, and growth together as a community!